Thursday, June 07, 2007

So this photo challenge is just that for me, a challenge. A challenge to have it in the front of my mind durning the week but not letting it take over.

Challenge #2 was signs. One of my favorite local stores and my church.
Challenge #3, has to be one of my favorites just because Landscapes make me happy. I LOVE to look at what is around me and take it all in. I'm in wonder of painted skies and this photo marks a special walk with my daughter a few weeks ago.
These photos were taken Sunday evening durning a freak rain/wind storm we had. The rolling over our house only lasted a few minutes but it was really breath taking. Shortly after this the lightening started.
Why not try the challenge for yourself?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful landscapes! And great sign pictures! Thank you for stopping by and participating!

Bonita Rose said...

those are some great pics.. love the clouds one... beautifuL!