Saturday, September 01, 2007

Well it is done. My thyroid surgery is scheduled for Sept. 17th at 9:30am. I have an awesome doctor, who took the time to explain everything so I had no questions. I go in this upcoming Thursday for all my pre-op stuff.
A week from today I'll be driving over to the airport and picking up Nicole and Piper. So very excited! Michaela will be traveling with me. I have admit that this is something she and I need. Some girl time, being pre-teen is a rough age for her and I right now. We just have to keep the communication flowing and I believe we will make it.
Off to start my Saturday, 'trying to Piper proof my house'. LOL Can't wait to hold her!!

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

Will keep you in my prayers up until, during and after your surgery!
Can't wait to see all the "Piper" pictures, too!