Thursday, August 30, 2007

LOTS of stuff happening on the home front.
We are getting the school routine down and it seems to be going easier than I thought it would. The next few weeks will be interesting as we add homework and mid week church into the mix.
My Daughter Nicole and Granddaughter will be coming to visit in 9 days!! Just a little bit excited, it has been almost 8 months since I've seen both of them in person. Nicole will be having another baby in January but she is hoping that "He" will decide to come a little early. Yep, it's a BOY!! A Grandson, Elijah--middle name to be decided at a later time. My son in law will be staying on the home front, working this time. All are hoping to set time aside next Mother's Day to come visit........what a gift. Also hoping to take a trip with my Step mom to see Elijah, shortly after he is born.
On the health side, it has been a waiting game for doctors to get their paper work in order to forward to the surgeon. I have to admit the last couple of weeks have been a blessing to just take the time to breathe and get the kids ready for school. My doctor called yesterday and I have my surgical consult tomorrow 11am. He just 'happened' to have an appointment.........ya, right! Can I tell you how wonderful my God is and how well HE knows me. Knows me enough to NOT give me to much time to think about it. Just like when I have to go to the dentist and they tell me I have to have a filling done. Can you come in the next day.........sure! No time to think about it. It is just better for me that way.

No comments: