Saturday, August 25, 2007

Time just seems to get away from me. I get wrapped up in life and before I know it another day has gone away.
Today marks the Saturday before the first day of school around here. School supplies, new tennis shoes, a few new clothing articles are bought. This past Tuesday the kids had orientation at school, they met their teachers, found their classes the usual boring stuff. Hard for me to believe that my two youngest children are entering Middle school and Jr. High.
Bruce has taken the kids on an overnight hike to Mr. Rainer, honestly I didn't realize how much I just needed to have a little time with no agenda. No errands to do, no one needing anything from the store, just a little bit of peace.
It has been a good day!! Now for a good nights sleep!!!!

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

Aaaahhh! Loneliness can be bliss, eh?