Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finished and Cleaned, part 1
Well, at least for the time being my scrapbook space is clean. I'm very happy with how it has turned out. Come on in and take a look around. There is still some fine tuning to do but everything is in it's general area. Tune in later today for the other half!
My two work areas, my oak desk which is going to be good for small projects and my 6ft table that replaces my 8ft. In moving into my new space I had to do some rearranging to make sure everything fit so out went my long 8ft table.
The wall above my 6ft desk is probably one of my most favorite things. It is built in so it made things go pretty fast when unpacking. Underneath the bottom shelf is a 3 1/2" space which I was wondering what I could use it for. Then at my local Michaels store I found these little tins for $1 a piece! Love Fun Finds! I also don't have my own computer and desk anymore so I these tins hold everything that would be in my desk. Everything is in my go to colors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your scrap area is delicious! I love your reinker cabinet, that is what I struggle with -- I've copied the pic to show my DH to see if he can make me something like it! Thanks for sharing!

mE said...

BEAUTIFUL! And I wish I could find some of those awesome tins!!!

Inky Smiles!
Erin

Anonymous said...

Oh my wowness! Your area is simply awesome and I would come scrap with you any day of the week!

Congrats on such an awesome room - I love the bright cheery colors!