I have taken a lot of online classes this year and as I have thought of the year these are my top 10 favorites. If you ever get a chance to take anyone of these classes I would recommend them fully! I wish I could say I have finished everyone BUT some have lifetime access so, I can work at my own pace which is wonderful. My goal for 2013 is to make sure I finish what I have started.
1. A Lovely Dream with Suzi Blu. I am no stranger to this beautiful lady. I started with Petite Dolls and have been in love ever since. This class was filled with videos once or twice a month for the whole year. I've also taken the Fairies class but have yet to get anything on canvas. Right now I have about 6 fairies that need to come out of my sketch book! If you have ever wanted to take one of Suzi's classes, Petite Dolls or Portraits do it now! This year is your last chance, they are being retired and won't be sold again. Jump in, you will have the videos forever once you download them. It is a good deal!
2. Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101.....seriously wonderful class!! Learned so much about Ranger products and how to use them. Left me feeling excited to use what I have learned.
3. Brave Girl Art School......this class is closed right now. I am sure they will offer it come 2013, just keep a look out!
4. Learn Something new everyday.......Shimelle is a wonderful teacher and artist. Classes are full of so much content you will be busting at the seams. Once you take her classes you have lifetime access and a few let you come back from year to year. This makes it so worth it even if money is tight for you, once you are in, you are in!
5. Cover to cover another Shimelle class. The perfect place to learn how to put an album together cover to cover.
6. The art of Wild Abandonment 1 and The art of Wild Abandonment, Bless this mess. I have found my heart, love for sketching and watercolors in this class. Junelle Jacobson draws you into believing in yourself again. A true blessing and you have a whole year to access!
7. Inspiration Showcase with Jennifer McGuire. A technique filled class you will soon not forget.
8. Okay well maybe I should have given Shimelle her very on blog post. What can I say I am stuck on her classes and Scrapbook Remix is just as wonderful as all the rest. My life is kinda crazy right now so I am just reading material and will start working on it soon.
AND so looking forward too........
9. Journal Your Christmas 2012.....so the new class information isn't up yet but keep checking back with Shimelle. I am sure it will be up soon! Best bang for your buck!! Spend the dollars and come back every year!!
10. A Whimsy Winter Workshop with Christy Tomlinson. Class starts this week and hopefully will get me in the mood for Christmas.
Choose one or a few.....you might just find something you have been looking for! I know I have.