Monday, March 17, 2008

Calm in the midst of the storm.......

It has been 4 weekends since we as a family have had a quiet weekend. Between people being gone(me on my trip), my brother's death, and everyone getting the flu it just hasn't been very relaxing. Coming off of all this has left me emotional. I would like nothing better than to be able to just let things go for awhile and do my own thing.

However that can't happen, we now face my husbands promotion with needing to sell the house.(we do have a potential buyer, hope it works out!!) Finding a new house in North Spokane, moving, getting the kids into their new school, new doctors, new dentist.........it is hard to remain calm. Sometimes I swear I feel like I'm going to loose my mind!!

Then I feel the calmness and peace which allows me to concentrate on the tasks at hand.

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

Girlfriend! don't worry bout the small stuff like new Dr, DDS !
Deal with the big stuff first, you'll feel better when those are done and accomplished!
One cupboard & box at a time!