Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Settling in

We are alive, sore and all around tired. We have managed to get everything into 50% of its finally resting place. Washer, dryer have been hooked up and I've been doing laundry for a couple of days. We used a lot of bedding to wrap things, then had a few things leak.....yuck! All in all nothing was broken durning the move. That makes me happy.

I will share more about the move in the next few days. I'm finally getting settle enough that I can actually sit down without the guilt of having boxes to unpack. The only major place that hasn't even been touched is my corner of the familyroom, which is my scrapbook space. I'm getting the itch to be creative so I'm sure it will happen in due time.

4 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

Can't wait to see what you'll do in your ScrapSpace!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you - I know it's been stressful and just glad to hear from you again. You'll post some photos of your new creative space??? Soon - when you have the energy!

Hugs,
Sharli
(CTMH)

Mary said...

Sounds like it's time to take a breather and relax before the last is unpacked and put away. Remember to take care of yourself enjoy those little ones when they come around. They don't stay little forever!

Sandra said...

Good luck with the rest of the move. Its alot of work!!!