Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby's its cold outside

Christmas gifts are purchased and not wrapped. The ones that will be sent out in the mail won't get there in time of Christmas day. Our new family photo has been taken, just need to print here at home.(it is weird not having our girls in the picture) It is so cold, it was 8 degrees this morning. My sun roof in the kitchen has decided to leak onto my newly painted walls, lovely.

So far, the best part of this year(besides getting a new house) is we got an offer on our house in Yakima. With any luck we will be signing papers this week and at least that part of stuff is done. We have had a lot going on with this house, since we had the people move out that were staying there. It has been a total mess!!


There is still no sign of where my daughter and her family went. It leaves you sad but this is what she has wanted for a long time. To have us not be apart of her life. I understand needing to be on your own but to just leave your extended family behind is something I am not sure I will ever understand. As I've gotten older I have found value in my family, even when we don't see eye to eye and we haven't always had the best relationship. However, I still always made sure that somehow we were still connected, even just a little bit. I guess time will tell.

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Hey Juel,

I am sure your daughter will come to her senses and realize how important family is...even if it takes a while...just hang in there and trust the Lord for a wonderful outcome.