Monday, March 23, 2009

Sick and Tired

Yep, that is what life has been about this past week! It started with my youngest daughter getting a cold, then fever for two days, loosing her voice and pain in the ears the next. When her eye turned pick Thursday night I knew it was time to make a doctor appointment. Turns out she just had a very bad ear infection, that was so bad it was causing her eye infection. Thank goodness no pink eye!! I personally have been fighting with this cold off and on also, it is kinda weird that a simple cold just sapps all your energy. Going into the doctor was a good thing, even if it was for my daughter. It allowed me to meet our doctor and make my yearly exam, which I don't like doing but know it is time.

I've been enjoying the creating I did a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of work cutting out all the flowers but turned out so pretty. It is something that just takes my breathe away.
Materials: Stamp set Rustic Flowers from CTMH, Sweetleaf, Creme Brulee and White ink, CTMH Paper from Emporium and Key to my Heart packages, Sweetleaf and White Cardstock, Buttons from my stash, Clear transparency sheet, Prisma glitter, crystal bling, liquid glass, Glue pad and White sharpie
Close up of details on the flowers
Spring has arrived in Spokane or at least I hope it has. They are forcasting snow for sometime this week, oh I hope not! I am ready to see what my garden is going to look like as things start to wake up and hopefully I will find my passion for gardening again. It has been a long time since I have been excited about gardening, to long.

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

ABSOLUTLEY gorgious!
(and all the shades of green make it a fav of mine!)

Hope your daughter is on the mend now!