Sunday, August 23, 2009

Almost there

We are about 75% done with the deck! The stairs and railings are the only thing left to be put back together with screws. The front smaller deck has been painted with just some touch up that needs to be done. Then the back deck railings are finished(except for the stairs) and I have to do the main floor of the deck which I am hoping to do today. I swear the weather better hold out and no freak rain storms in the middle of the night!! Hopefully today we will finish the back deck.
Front Deck BeforeFront Deck After
The excitement is rising around here, 6 days and my daughter Angela, Michaela and Alex arrive! Gary and Jim are driving up from California so they will be in a week, then everyone else will either arrive Thursday, Friday or the day of the wedding. We are ready to have our feet hit the ground running and I've promised myself to take as much help as I can get!! We finally found a GREAT recipe for cupcakes/cake and I even found some reasonably priced edible butterflies to go on a few of them, if you are ever looking for them be sure you go to Sugar Robot. She is wonderful and very helpful!! I will post the butterflies when they are all decorated on top of the cupcakes and cake.

I was at my local Michael's a couple of days ago, picking up a couple of last minute things to finish the archway for the wedding. I was delighted when I walked up to the clearance shelf and found this.............
a new cartridge for my slice that I purchase this past spring! Ya, look at that price $9.99!! Yep, regular price $39.99 and this is one of the new designs that came out in June. So excited!!!! It is going to be so nice to be have some wonderful sayings!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

do you like your slice? i am tempted cuz i never use my cricut...too big to lug out

judy anderson said...

hot diggity dog! you are reprieved. WOW love it all and thank you

tried to email this but mail is not forwarding.