Thursday, September 10, 2009

Breathing

I'm finally starting to be able to catch my breath and breathe. I have breathing room and it feels so good as I believe fall is starting to settle in.
The wedding was a magical day indeed. The whole week leading up to the wedding was relaxed and full of fun. We had family dinners with family from out of town, late nights playing cards, laughing and time getting to know my son-in-law and grandson. Nothing like getting a two for one special. My heart was forever lost to this little guy when he knew I wasn't feeling good and he picked me a daisy. He came up with the idea all on his own with no prompting from his Daddy. Yep, my heart melted and I started to feel better.
The cupcakes and cake turned out beautiful even if we did have some snafu's with the frosting. It is most important to make butter cream frosting a little thicker than what you think you will need because if you don't it will melt before you are done frosting!
More wedding photos to come. I am going to attempt to put them on a photo loop so I can share more than just a few, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

darling cake/cupcakes! and what a cutie-pa-tootie, too!
can't wait to see more pics!