Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Dust is settling

AND I do believe fall is starting to settle in. The nights and mornings are cooler, makes me want to pull up a good book and stay under a blanket all day. However, the days make me want to get out and soak up as much sunshine with more temperatures as I can. Daytime is still like mid-summer, 75* to 85*........I really do love this time of year.

Angela and her new family were on their way back to their home last Wednesday. I was sad to see them go but also knowing it was time for me to settle back into a real routine. It is amazing how tired I was after they left. Somehow you just seem to push through each day getting things done but I do believe I am getting caught up on my sleep.

I couldn't decide what pictures to post of the wedding so I made a little slide show. I wouldn't normally do one but with wanting to share so many pictures it seemed like the best option. Just scroll down and enjoy!

October is fast approaching and I will be taking part in the LayOut A Day Challenge(LOAD) with Lain Ehmann. I haven't done this in such a long time! I'm hoping that it will be a good start to Christmas presents I have planned for my children.

No comments: