I apologize for the delay in the give away. The days just ran into each other as I was getting my dh ready to leave for a week, it got kinda crazy. OH, and add having to take a late Saturday night trip to the mall before closing because his last pair of jeans blew out. So here we are today!! Thank you for being patient with me!!
Since I was delayed I gave everyone an extra chance to win AND am sending a second person a little care package from me. Each of your stories touched my heart probably more than you will ever understand. I think what is important is that we never forget to just be there for people. You just never know when your smile or extended hand will help someone through a rough day. Congradulations to Tracey, you will receive the special book from Brave Girls and Jess, you will receive the special package from me. Both of you please email me your address!
The last month of the year to celebrate the 10 Things I am Thankful for right now.......
1. My sewing machine, how many hours I have spent teaching myself to sew in the beginning of having you.
2. The gift of creativity that I have, it falls into everything I do.
3. The non ending love that my cat Sneakers has for me, even on my bad days he knows exactly when I might need him to jump up in my lap for a bit of loving.(even right now he is making it hard to type while he sits in my lap)
4. The oooo's and aaahhh's from my youngest Granddaughter who is 2, while she sees the pretty lights as we drive to the store.
5. The snow because it sets my heart in the right place. The reason? To see each snowflake fall and realize there are NO two alike. How awesome is that!?!
6. Christmas movies, my youngest daughter and I are really the only ones who watch one almost everyday until the end of the year. Thank you Netflix! lol
7. My new to me black leather couches......these make me so happy. We have been needing to replace our current couches for sometime. They were such a great deal on our local craigslist for $400 for a pair. Yep totally happy!!
8. Coffee at my favorite Starbucks.
9. Shopping especially with my children. Ya, know when they were young I didn't like taking them with me much but as they got older it became pretty fun.
10. My lava lamp, without it I wouldn't be able to see where to go at night.