Monday, October 08, 2007

Hearts all a flutter.........
I do believe I am caught up on some sleep. My energy level is increasing and I just feel good. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt like this.
The leaves are falling from the trees and I can feel myself settling in. This is going to be the week, that I start to play catch up on the little things, that I have let go because of lack of energy. Yipppeee!!
This is one of the sweetest faces ever. Who would have every thought that my Granddaughter would love to eat lemons. Reminds me of hot summer days sitting on the back fence eating lemons myself when I was about 10-ish. I don't know how I did it! Now I can't even think of eating something that sour without my jaw tighting up. So what does a little girl give her Granny for her birthday, that would have her heart all in a flutter? With a little help from her Mommy of course, she made me a card with dancing lady bugs. The lady bugs are her tiny finger prints, sigh. This is one card that will have a place of honor in my scrapbook.
It is funny how something so simple can make your world a little bit brighter.

No comments: