Wednesday, February 11, 2009

For anyone's information

I don't drop off the face of the earth. I just get terribly busy and find myself doing other things besides blogging. Then why, oh why do I have a blog? The biggest thing is it helps me to get thoughts down somewhere besides my brain. It is a place where I can put pieces of my life that are important to me, even when they may not be important to anyone else.

I LOVE Valentine's Day!! Everything surrounding it, not the commercial end of it but the hearts, the romantic attmosphere that is in the air. Valentine's Day holds two very special things for me........One, I committed my life to the Lord Valentine's Day 1981~28 years ago. Two, the following year my heart made a serious commitment to the man I have been with ever since that day. I don't have any regrets, it is a wonderful ride!!

Have a wonderful day this weekend and if I can I will post somethings I have been working on.

No comments: