FINALLY a bit of warmer weather here in Spokane! I have so needed it. April was the coldest on record since the 1920's! I tell you what it leaves you not motivated to do much of anything.
My one and only scrapbook project done so far this year.....ack. I know hard for me to even believe. I've had this on my heart for sometime, helps me to think of warmer days and special memories! A 5x7 canvas of my soon to be 18 year old son, he was 2 years old here. His hair is darker now. It was a good day at the beach, not a day I soon will forget.
Leslie for the idea!
1. My oldest daughter and my youngest grandson coming for a visit in 39 days.
2. Having my teenagers home for the summer. Trying to hold onto each minute of time with them.
3. Celebrating my son's 18th birthday...it happens so fast? Again, holding tight to every minute with him.
4. Celebrating my Grandson's first birthday! I have 5 Grandchildren and this will be the first birthday I have been able to celebrate with one of them. So excited!
5. She Had Three Hearts with Christy Tomlinson, starts May 23! I know not quite summer but it is close enough. This class was given to me as a gift and I am so looking forward to it.
6. Soul Restoration 2, starts June 6. Another special gift from a friend. Thank you Kathy!
7. The Summer of Color class, starts June 6 check it out here. Whats not to like when it is FREE!