Monday, June 11, 2012

I didn't finish LOAD but I did get quite a few pages done so I am okay with what is ready for albums.  I took  time this past month to figure out what works for me in albums, my likes and dislikes.  Over the years I put to much money into post bound albums to just up and not use them.  I needed a solution for storage for pages finished so they would be kept safe until they are put into my children/grand children's albums.  I finally found something I am sooo happy with and excited to use.......We R Memory Keepers Leather 12x12 Binder albums.  I do want to have some type of order to my scrapbooks when I put them together for my children.  This will help me to be able to keep layouts together without them being damaged.  Plus all the colors they come in make me happy too!!  Hey, a girl has got to get color in somehow!

I do have to say that even if I didn't finish LOAD it did for me what I was hoping for, it helped get me to scrapbook again.  I have been able to finish layout that have been in the works for years...yes, years.  You know the ones....you take time to gather paper, embellishments and you might even cut all the paper for placement.  Yep, those are the ones I've worked on!  I don't have a lot of layouts that I do that are the same for my children's in less it involves family vacations or holiday's.

 This is one of my favorite set of layouts I did, my daughter's first year as Drum Major.  Can't wait to work on more of Marching Band!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi Juel!
Thank you for your visit today - and happy Summer! Kristin ox