Sunday, June 24, 2012

Memories

Last month I did get back to scrapbooking, it feels good to be remembering things.  It hasn't always been that way.  It took me years to be alright with scrapbooking my children.  Time was going by so fast I couldn't scrapbook in the moment.  I found it almost painful.  Now that my children are almost grown it brings me joy to create memories for them.


This is one of those layouts that are extremely excited about.  I started with this layout from Shimelle's starting point from last week.  My journaling will be done in the hidden pocket because I want it to be a little more private.  It just makes me so incredibly happy.  I remember the day so well.  It is one of those photos that I thought I would never use just because I can't see my daughter's face.  She is now almost seventeen and her hair isn't that blonde anymore.  Everything came from my stash except for the purchase of the glittered swirls and the splatter of  Daler Rowney Liquid Acrylic in Waterfall Green.

No comments: