Saturday, October 03, 2015

Fun finds

The beginning of the summer is always marked with heading out to Farm Chicks.  It is probably one of my most favorite things to do.  This year I wasn't really looking for anything but I found a few things I can't wait to put to use!


Each year is themed and I love that.  This year it was about scouting, for just the perfect items.  My fun finds included: A framed piece with handmade flowers, special linens for tote bags, buttons, scrabble tile pieces and two old bank money bags.  I think they each will make nice bags for marbles.


I've collected marbles for years, these however are my sons.  I think it might be time for me to take pictures of my stash.  I remember playing marble games with neighborhood kids, that is when I lost my favorite shooter.  Marbles were also something simple and small that if I went on a trip I could bring home as small gifts to my children.  They also make wonderful stocking stuffers, to fit down inside the toes!   

No comments: