Monday, July 04, 2011

What a fun filled busy week!  Hardly time to breathe much less post to my blog.  I was able to get a few fun things completed so I will be sharing them this week, promise.

Last week with The Summer of Color was the color Pink, not to much a favorite of it but did make it work for these pages.  I chose things from my garden and looked up the feelings that pink is suppose to mean.  I am pleased with it and surprisingly it makes me happy.

My Daughter, Son in law(who came in on Friday) and my Grandson left this morning so it is a laid back day.  I'm ready to settle into my summer and start a project or two.  Today is the 4th of July here in the states so we might be going for a drive across town to watch the fireworks above the city.  Whatever you do today, enjoy yourself!!

3 comments:

Ella said...

Beautiful journal post; you picked out some lovely pink items to focus on~ Well Done~

Kristin said...

Beautiful Juel! I love your pretty n pink page ;) xo

scrapwordsmom said...

Look at ALL that BEAUTIFUL pink!!! Wonderful:)