Friday, January 04, 2008

Someday's seem like you should just start over.

There are also the days that you aren't motivated to do anything and you find some glimmer of energy, only to be met with the dogs throwing up all evening. You set goals as to what you need to get done only to be met with every interruptions known to your world. Some you take in stride just like any other day but then there are times, you just want to sit on the couch crying, to make yourself feel better. You become overwhelmed and just tired, wanting to have your productive life back. I guess in the long run it just takes time to get back into your routine after the holidays. It was so nice to just slow way down, loosing all track of what day of the week it was. I felt like a could breathe and just enjoy everything. Now, dh is back to work, kids back in school and her I sit trying to get ready to tackle my day. It is finally getting light outside at 8am, which probably has a lot to do with my mood.

The New year has started and I'm looking forward to doing things more creative. I've joined Lain, over at Big Picture Scrapbooking in a FREE class she is teaching. They are still taking people and there are daily price drawings! It is all good and with over 2000 students we are having a lot of fun encouraging one another. My going to do my best to post my layouts here but in case I don't you can always check them out if you join the class ;o) All layouts are in the 9x9 size, which I haven't done to much of. I'm really enjoying the simplicity of my pages these days.

My day 1, a doodle from Stephanie, that said everything I want for my 2008. I printed it out and started coloring.




Day 2, a special love note left in the snow by my son.





Day 3, one of my favorite pictures of my Daughter and Granddaughter.

No comments: