Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a couple of things

I love inspiration and I get it from anywhere I can these days. I dare say I could spend hours going to my favorite sites and blogs! I thought I would share just a couple with you, who knows they may just inspire you.

1. I LOVE Wilna!! I've had opportunities to take some fun classes from her and I gain knowledge every time. She is being featured at Ali Edward's blog today and teaches you how to make a book out of a Starbucks cup. As someone who has done this......it is WAY easier than it looks. Give it a try you WILL fall in love!

2. I also am a fan of Stacy Julian, she has a brand new blog and it is wonderful. Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and set yourself to reading. You won't want to miss any of her posts!! Plus she is doing a special give away so you will really want to check it out!

3. Something I am inspired by and hope to someday take part in is HERE. A very special retreat put together by Melody Ross and her sister. Read some of the stories and be inspired. Can I say again.......I SO WANT TO DO THIS!

No comments: