Monday, October 05, 2009

This day

Friday was a rainy day. One of those days that you just want to stay in bed or curl up with a book. It would have been nice if my day had gone that way but I ended having to run to my son's high school, he forgot to pack his lunch. I don't mind doing it really. I count myself as fortunate that I can be home to do things like this.
Saturday was the first time in over a month that we didn't have to be anywhere. My son was away at a Marching Band competition and the rest of us just took it easy. No where to go and nothing pressing to do. We managed to not even get the small amount of yard work, we need to do to close up the yard for winter. That will have to be done durning the week so we will be ready for the guys to blow out the sprinkler lines this Friday. Winter is on it's way. I am going to miss my gorgeous potted flowers! My geraniums grew bigger than I have ever had them grow. Everyone in the neighborhood has commented one time or another this year how pretty the front of the house looks. It has meant a lot to me to be noticed for our hard work.

I learned this past week is how important it is for me to not forget to take my thyroid medication. I forgot to take it Friday morning and proceeded to paid for it all weekend. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. It will be something I don't repeat!! I'm not sleeping well at night, not sure what is up with that. Something more to talk with my doctor about.

My LOAD pages are coming right along. It feels good to get things done but it has taken forever to get in the groove. My corner has exploded so I guess that is a good thing, at least I'm having fun. No more excuses for me to not get my scrapbooking done. I have all this beautiful product and I seem to just collect it, not using it often enough. I will be sharing my pages in the next couple of days. Just doubling up so it makes it more interesting.

One thing I have always had a hard time doing is taking good photos of my artwork. What worked at my old house doesn't always work here at the new house. I stumbled onto
Erin Grotegut's blog last week and she gave out information on what is called an Infinity Board. I am pleasantly surprised on how well it is working. It really does make things look clearer. Give it a try, you might just like it.

2 comments:

mE said...

Hi Juel!!

LOOOVELY flowers :)

I just wanted to let you know that I saw your comment come through on my blog ... I've been out of town and haven't had regular access to the internet... Thank you for the compliment and for sharing with others :) I don't mind at all.. hehe!

Inky Smiles!
Erin

Stampin n da Hood said...

Must I email you every day to take your meds? What's up with that!!!

Love your flowers...they look soo bright and welcoming!

Take care of you!