Monday, October 04, 2010

Stories to tell

LOAD 10/10 is underway and we are all enjoying ourselves and scrapbooking our stories.  This month I am hoping to do my best to post every few days.  Life with Marching Band this month is crazy and I'm just trying to help keep my kids focused without becoming the bad mom.

Day 1, Once upon a time - one Mom making her teenage daughter feel special when the focus is on others around her.
Day 2, was to be about perspective on our lives but I made a choice to finish the second page that goes with yesterday.  The perspective page deserves its own page with a little more thought.  Now that I look at this layout again, it is about the perspective I see when I look at my youngest daughter.

Day 3, A photo without words.  The start of this layout happened years ago when I thought I could make 6x6 layouts for my youngest daughter.....ya, doesn't work so well when you are a photoholic ;o)  So it gets paired with other photos from the collection, making it into a larger layout.
Materials: Various papers from CTMH stash, Stamps; Dragonfly and Friends(retired), Various flower punches, EK continous circle punch(one of my favorites!), chipboard letters, Letter stickers from my stash, buttons, and ribbon 

No comments: