Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting stuff done

I am enjoying getting more pages done for my children scrapbooks.  Stories that I have been wanting to tell for a long time before I forget.  The one thing I hate though, is when I want to scrapbook something and I know I have the pictures printed.  I had quite a few prints made up before we moved to Spokane 2 years ago, some got filed in the correct places while others did not.  This will be my project this winter to really do a bit more organizing where that is concerned.

Day 18,  My youngest in her Big Girl Bed.  She was so tiny or so it seemed to me. 

Day 19,  My youngest first Christmas.

Day 20,  My son when he was learning to take clothes off.

Day 21,  I've always loved these photos of my youngest and finally found the right layout for them.  It was a lot of fun picking out buttons and brads. 

Day 22, My beautiful children the first Easter we had all 4. 

No comments: