Friday, October 29, 2010

A good day

Even if it is raining today, it is a good day.  Fall is in the air, my children left dressed up for school in their costumes that they put together themselves(LOVE no cost costumes!) and today I will be getting the house ready for the shampooing of the carpets.  We usually do this twice a year but we skipped right over it this spring so the carpets look terrible.

Finishing up LOAD is on my mind, it has been a rough month for me but I'm glad I have gotten more pages done for me children.  As always it brings me great joy now to look back on the lives of my children.  I remember when I first started scrapbooking how afraid I was of actually seeing them grow up before my eyes.  It probably had more to do with as I saw them getting older that meant I was to getting older, even if they make me feel so young.  I have made a choice to not finish some journaling spots right now.  I do fill them in I just have to look at the finished layout for a little while to be inspired.  That is how it works for me.

Day 23,  Made a companion layout to go with Day 22.  I think it is funny that in this series of photos of my children that I have not one of my son by himself.  What a busy almost 3 year old he was.

Day 24, My youngest daughter with her first piggy tales and this was also the first time she climbed up on the folding stool on her own.

Day 25, Someone is rolling over

Day 26, What a special day this was.  Our Grandpa, the kids Great Grandpa came to visit just to see the newest addition to the family.
 

Day 27, What you are doing to go with Day 25.
 

 Materials: Papers from Close to my Heart and Making Memories, Flowers from Prima, Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals Die cut(LOVE IT!), mini tag stamp(retired CTMH), Glossy accents on some butterflies and flowers. 

No comments: