Sunday, October 31, 2010

Whole lot of stuff

This month I knew was going to be a hard one, just didn't know how hard.  I managed quite well for LOAD and decided to help me continue to be creative for me, I would take a couple of classes.  I am taking another Shimelle class this one is on journaling telling your True Stories.  I am looking forward to getting a little more help in this area for my scrapbooking.  I am also taking Nic Howard's class at Big Picture Classes called Colour! Or is it Color?  I am enjoying it and had a great time making my preclass tags.  If you are looking for class to take do check out BPC.  Registration for the Color class is open until Nov. 3 and it isn't to late to join us.  You can also head over to Two Peas In a Bucket and take a look at Jennifer McQuire's free Holiday class that matches her Thinking Inking class she did.  You can beat it because you can download the information and do it when you want to plus her class is free! 

Day 28, A seemed like yesterday layout with some journaling

Day 29, A Today layout, same young lady but we are both so different now
                                 

Day 30, The day you were born layout for my youngest

Day 31, The day you were born for one of my older girls.

Preclass Tags for Color class, we were given techniques to use with each of these tags.  I have to say this is the most fun I have had stamping in a long time.  Looking forward to sharing more with you soon.  

1 comment:

Susanne said...

You have been a busy bee. All your stuff looks great - I especially like that very last tag - so pretty. Now I'm off to see about that holiday class - as if True Stories and Colour weren't enough to keep me busy. We just can't bear to miss out on anything, I guess.