Thursday, October 21, 2010

A bit of everything

Happy Birthday to this beautiful girl!!  You have brought so much into my life and I am so grateful to God for giving you to me.  Hope your day is all you want it to be!!(photo Homecoming 2010)

This year the above daughter decided she didn't want anything for her birthday because she has all she ever has wanted.  However the giver in me decided to make her one of these.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out and decided to make 3 more for her girlfriends who have birthdays in the next few days.  The BEST thing.......I used quite a few flowers from my stash, 50 for each lei!  I did have to purchase some bigger ones, in large tins from prima but it is all good.  It is silly but it was actually quite mentally painful to use so many!  I have to laugh at myself and remember that they are only paper.  Grand total on flowers used 125 for each.
Day 13, I have loved these photos for years.  I couldn't bring myself to scrapbook just one!  Each one shows so much of her personality.  

Day 14, My oldest daughter when she was 7 with her first set of glasses.

Day 15,  Youngest daughter on her first trip to a local pumpkin patch.  Most of her first year album is pastel colors. 
Day 16,  Second page to go along with above.

Day 17,  One of my oldest daughter's.  She learned to walk for M&M's! 

No comments: