Friday, December 31, 2010

Almost over

Well 2010 is done for some and almost gone for me.  The happy things for this year have been the addition of two beautiful Grandbabies to the family.  I love my Grandbabies, they provide me with so much sunshine!

Day 24, Christmas Eve is when we open all our presents.  My journaling will be on the back with some pictures on the front.
 


Day 25, Christmas Day we get to play with all our new stuff.  Just a fun relaxing day.  Journaling on the back.


Day 26, I found this postcard at a shop here in town.  I loved it and knew it would be a perfect addition to my album this year.  I had fun playing with the camera this year and took a few photos of ornaments leaving space for writing.  Hoping to use some of them as Christmas cards next year.(yes, trying to plan ahead)



Day 27,  My sleep patterns are all messed up with everyone home.  School starts back up on Monday and I think I am going to take a nice long nap with a quiet house!!

No comments: