Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Catching up
Today was a day for me to catch up on things around the house that needed to be done. Last week was a difficult one so I am playing catch up with things that got put on the back burner. It doesn't help that I am a procrastinator and would rather be playing than doing the responsible things. At least a few of the not so wonderful things are done and I can focus a little bit better now.
I've been working heavily on my oldest daughter's wedding album and I can tell you it is a challenge. With so many photos I'm trying to use as many as I can on a page without it seeming to bogged down. I have sorted pictures into different piles with notes and I print the sketch I want to use in the same pile. All these photos are from the hotel the kids stayed at their first night as husband and wife.
Day 12.....Prompt - Use a black and white photo on your layout.

Day 13.....Prompt - We had to follow this sketch. I just changed my sizes to reflect the larger photos I needed to use.


Day 14......Prompt - Use products you love. I really do love this paper by Basic Grey. I will have plenty of scraps I'm sure so I may even get a few cards out of it.
Day 15.....Prompt - Do whatever you want for your page. This is a companion page to the one above.

No comments: