Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Woke up to it snowing this morning. It turned into rain and was melted off by noon. This winter has been mild for a Spokane or so I am told. I have nothing to compare it to because of all the snow we had last year.
Here's to a few more pages for the month. Coming right a long and feeling pretty good about what I'm getting done. Enjoy!!

Day 16.....Prompt - We were to follow a page sketch. If you are interested in seeing more you can go here to page maps. This is a 9x9 page which will go into my favorites album.
Day 17.....Prompt - Reuse words. I'm involved with a journaling all year group and one of our prompts this last month was to Define our lives with words. It fit in very well with this prompt.


Day 18.......Prompt -Reflect to the past for me this time last year.

Day 19.......Prompt - Repurpose, I love these pictures of my daughter and her little bowl of chippies. I saw this layout sometime ago and knew it was perfect.

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

love these too!