Thursday, February 25, 2010

Now back to the regular weather?
I'm not sure about all this up and down weather! It is suppose to be over 60* this weekend, maybe time to get outside to do some Spring yard work? or I might have to result in doing our taxes....yuck.
I'm moving on to sharing a few more layouts today from the Layout A Day challenge.
Day 20......Prompt - Get your spy on and document an overheard conversation. No following prompt for me today. I've wanted to do this layout for a long time. This is my youngest with her blanket that she named Scrumpy Peas. Second page will hold the story of how the name came about.
Day 21......Prompt - Talk about your life mission. Again, not a prompt a followed but that is okay. Next time. I did the matching page of my daughter's blanket. I LOVE, LOVE using different photos from different times on pages. Here's the story: One night for dinner we were having peas. It was your Daddy or Angela who said the peas were scrumptious. Then you were asked what you thought about them. Your answer, they were scrumpy peas. It seemed to be your favorite word from there on out. It seemed only natural that your blanket receive the name because you understood the name meant good.

Day 22......Prompt - We were suppose to go deep in our journaling. Another one I just couldn't do right now. So I made a companion layout for one done earlier.

Day 23.......Prompt - Use your stash of scraps on your desk. This one comes easy when you have a wedding album you are working on! Not to many scraps but enough.

2 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

these are fabulously darling!
glad the program is inspiring you!

Anonymous said...

I love the layouts with the blanket. What program is Terri talking about, the "prompts"? It seems to be getting you to complete LOTS, I need to know about it :) Helen