Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lovely month

Despite some bad stuff that happened this month it was a really lovely month. I started both of my older daughter's wedding album and finished one, with the second well on it's way to being finished. The next LOAD will be in May and I will be focusing on layouts for each of my children. I'm so excited to be working on my children's lives and getting things done!! Thanks for coming by and visiting, it means a lot to me.
Day 24......Prompt - Dig into an old idea book for inspiration. I pulled out one magazine and didn't look at it until I sat down. It turned out to be an issue of Simple Scrapbooks, Nov/Dec 2005, page 97. O added a couple of journal spots at the top of the page.
Day 25....Prompt - Scrapbook a lesson learned, or scrapbook a new technique. I clear embossed these butterflies and then water colored them.
Day 26.......Prompt - Scrap a group, either the large photo of everyone together, or a bunch of individual photos. Getting everyone in one place for a large group photo was just not possible the day of the wedding so we have lots of shots of everyone. I just grouped them all together even using a 1 1/2" square punch for some photos.

Day 27......Prompt - create some of your own felty goodies. I made felt flowers for this layout from one of our family dinners leading up to the wedding day.

Day 28......Finish something you started. This layout goes with the one above. The flower and journaling spot do a nice job of breaking up the grid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI! You have been busy! I really like the last 2 layouts because they can get so many pictures on one page. I have been slowly working on the scrapbook of building this house. It has been fun. You will have to come see it next time you are down here. Helen