Monday, June 20, 2011

First day of Summer vacation, with us not having very many warm days it is pretty strange to say Summer.  I just have to remember that Summer isn't actually offical until tomorrow.  I am ready for a few more non gloomy days.

This week in The Summer of Color class we are highlighting GREEN.  It is one of my most favorite colors.  There aren't many places in my house that don't have some type of green except maybe for my son's room....hhhmmmm....that gets me to thinking......lol.....wonder what he would do if a bit of lime green showed up in his room this week? 

I had this page done right away because I was so excited......

I'm also adding pages in my journal for the Three Hearts class that I took with Christy Tomlinson trying out differant backgrounds and loads of layering.  Things I need to remember.  Fun stuff!!

This week for me is all about getting ready for my oldest Daughter and youngest Grandson's visit, they will be here for 10 days.  I'm looking forward to loving on them which I don't get to do very often.

15 comments:

Melisa said...

Lots of lovely green. I love the tiny little frog!

Liette alias Pixelle said...

oh I adore the photo of the green little frog...so cute...your journal page is so nice, I like that stamp of flower...have nice vacation and enjoy your summer of color ...see you later.xx

okienurse said...

very nice! Took me a minute...and enlarging to see the cutesy little green frog! Awesome pic! Vickie

scrapwordsmom said...

I am loving this GREEN challenge. Working on mine this afternoon. Your journal page is spectacular. How did you like that class?

Anonymous said...

Love the journal pages and the tiny frogs are so cute.

joanna said...

Beautiful journal pages! love all the stamps and of course the froggies :)

Joanna said...

Gorgeous pages! Natural beauty in bloom is superb, I love everything about it! Great take on the green theme.

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

Loving the green in your journal pages...especially the bottom left corner. Did you use stencils? I know Christy uses them a lot. I need to get some!!

Netty said...

Beautiful journal pages and a great selection of greens and of course that cute frog.

Mandy said...

i love your greenwork...so much to see on the journal page too...have fun when your daughter and grandson come too...xxx

JessiVille said...

Oh I love frogs! Hee-hee... Great journal spreads. I really love all the layers you put together in the second one especially! Jessi xox

Nathalie Nayer said...

I love that last art journal spread! It's really gorgeous!

Kristin said...

Your pages are gorgeous - so full of bright bold color and "natural beauty" - thanks for playing along and have a great week with your family! So looking forward to your pink ;) xo

Sandi McLean said...

Adore your green projects! Thanks for sharing the steps you took.

Daniele Valois said...

NIce pages. I love the Hearts!