Thursday, June 23, 2011

Such a wonderful day today.  Summer has finally reached Spokane and even with the wind it has been delightful.  Started my day with a little bit of quiet time with my son and then later in the morning I was able to go in for a massage. It is amazing how a massage makes you feel.  I haven't felt this good in weeks since I pulled a muscle in my neck.  I ended up going to my doctor late last week because I was really worried about the tingling in my arm and lip.  She said it will take time to heal.  I've also been having some pains in my calfs.....it turns out I need to figure out a way to stand to do my scrapbooking and art.  I wrap my legs around my chair and cross my legs to much.  Any ideas on how I can change my work area? 

2 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

I stand when I craft but have had to find a way to sit-LOL...just this week!!

The main thing is you must have a table that is the perfect height...you don't want to be hunched over your work, ya' know? I am definitely a stand-up kind of art gal. But am learning to enjoy both!:)

Sandi McLean said...

I almost always stand - I like the perspective better and it is easier on the body! If everything is the right height.