Saturday, August 10, 2013

Just listening

I'm sitting here listening to all the different noises in the house.  My Grands are asking questions and making statements making sure you are listening to them.  There is music going and my son is playing his pinball machine that he just bought.....he cleaned his room so he could make room for it.

I'm reflecting over my life and seeing how far I have come.  I see the strong person I have become and for the first time in a long time, I can say I love the person I am becoming.  I truly believe that no one ever stops growing unless they want too.  You never stop, your opinions change as you take in what you see in your life.  You learn to love harder and to slow down to smell the roses so to speak.  You start to see what is the most important in your life and just let go of the rest.

hklwdfdoi.....my son reaching over my shoulder and typing letters!  lkaoinew... he is wanting me to come play a game of pinball.

I will leave you with this for today because it really has helped me......

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face...You must do the thing you think you cannot do.  ~Eleanor Roosevelt   

No comments: